Sunday, August 25, 2013

Golden Penda meterage

I had a commission to print up some meterage of my Golden Penda design. I was a little 
worried about how it would turn out as the base layer is rolled on with a brayer - there's no 
precision in this process, no repeatable pattern. This was my worry, but I dived in anyway 
and here is the finished result...





You can compare it to the original patterning here... what do you think? 
I'm actually preferring the meterage. I think this new one is more subtle. 





Anyway, it's another blue-skied, sun-basked winter day here and I can't wait to get back 
to my work bench! Have a great weekend :)

6 comments:

  1. OMG that is beautiful!!! Seriously beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm delicious. I wonder what they will use it for, there are so many possibilities. What ever it will look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. I believe it's going to be a top or a dress... I'm really hoping they share pics :) Kx

      Delete